Monday, January 23, 2012

Do you like making fan fics. or just making stories for fun? Please share...?

hi. i read lots of pocket books. usually by scholastics. Geronimo Stilton, Baby-sitters club, Bailey School Kids adventures, The ----- that ate my----- series, wayside school, and many more like sammy keyes, the magnificent mummy maker...... all these stories and my own ideas makes me burst of stories that i usually don't finish. i'm planning to finish them... but too many assignments. If you're a writer or bookworm like me, please add me to your contacts..... pretty please? with tons of cherries on top? thanks.Do you like making fan fics. or just making stories for fun? Please share...?
lil bookworm........

PI for opeminded people, like yourself!Do you like making fan fics. or just making stories for fun? Please share...?
I think the summer would be the perfect opportunity to finish your stories... good luck ! :)Do you like making fan fics. or just making stories for fun? Please share...?
Good................

No comments:

Post a Comment