Monday, January 23, 2012

My enemy is killing me, what should I do???

Her name is Aileen everyone hates her, but my other friends are scared to be mean to her bcause hAileen's mom would just tell my teacher and we're in major trouble. She said that i'm childish bcause she said Geronimo Stilton books is just the right book for me. I want to pop her head out of her body. Everytime we try to be mean to her she'll cry and we will b sent to the principal office. But I just can't help it she's to mean wot should I do?My enemy is killing me, what should I do???
...fight back!!!!

there are million ways to kick her ***!
ur 10 or somehting like that right?My enemy is killing me, what should I do???
Leave her alone and she'll return the favor.
if shes calling you immature and shes the one crying when your mean to her i think shes got it all wrong.

and just push her out of your way. who cares about her.My enemy is killing me, what should I do???
do not talk to her if she annoys you...but do not be mean to people it is not nice....ignore her and don't talk or listen to her ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment