Monday, January 30, 2012

What songs from which movies did the American Idol contestants sing last night?

I really wanted to see the show, but I passed out like five minutes before it started. :(What songs from which movies did the American Idol contestants sing last night?"Everything I Do (I'd Do It For You)" from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves --%26gt; Anoop Desai



"Falling Slowly" from Once --%26gt; Kis Allen



"I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" from Armageddon --%26gt; Allison Iraheta



"Born to be Wild" from Easy Rider --%26gt; Adam Lambert



"Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman" from Don Juan de Marco --%26gt; Matt Giraud



"Endless Love" from Endless Love --%26gt; Danny Gokey



"The Rose" from The Rose --%26gt; Lil RoundsWhat songs from which movies did the American Idol contestants sing last night?Allison - “Don’t Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith

Anoop - “Everything I Do” by Bryan Adams

Adam - “Born to be Wild” by Steppenwolf

Matt - “To Really Love a Woman” by Bryan Adams

Danny - “Endless Love” by Diana Ross

Kris - “Falling Slowly”

Lil - “The Rose” by Bette Midler

No comments:

Post a Comment