Monday, January 23, 2012

What was your favorite book as a child?

Mine would have to be Geronimo Stilton. :)What was your favorite book as a child?
OMG I remember The Hungry Caterpillar...that book was epic. I liked Berenstain Bears up until I was six, then the rest of my childhood consisted of all things Harry Potter. Actually, my life still consists of all things Harry Potter =P
The Little Princess, because my dad always called me a princess, just like the dad in the story, and I really connected with her.



I also liked the Nancy Drew books, the American Girl books, and the Dear America books.What was your favorite book as a child?
Once I could read to myself, it was the Laura Ingalls Wilder series. Before that... I think it was "Beady Bear" by Don Freeman. I can recite it by heart: Beady was a fuzzy toy bear who belonged to a boy named Thayer..."
Sideways Stories from Wayside School by Louis Sachar has always been a favorite.

Also, The Giver by Lois Lowry.What was your favorite book as a child?
I loved the Amelia Bedelia books.... They made me laugh out loud all the time.



Also The giver by Lois Lowry
"Gregory the Terrible Eater." It's about a goat that wants to eat healthy foods instead of garbage.
"There's A Hole In My Pocket!" haha

by akimi gibson. i did a book talk on it when i was in elementary school.
The Magician's Nephew



The Secret Garden
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
ANYTHING by Dr. Seuss!!! :D He's a legend~~

I also loved Judy Moody and Junie B. Jones :)
Do you mean picture book? If so, then the Arthur books or anything by Dr. Seuss!
Alice in Wonderland
The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant
The Bible
I liked the Arthur books by Marc Brown :)
a wrinkle in time

No comments:

Post a Comment