Monday, January 23, 2012

Help Grammer Fix please help me Professional Expert(fast 10 point)?

I read this book since public school.Geronimo Stilton is a adventurous mouse that has the talent for solving mysteries in his series.He is also the narrator and it's a human pretend to be a mouse known has Geronimo stilton.Believe it or not this is how I love msytery and for my whole life time in public school is reading mystery book.

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
you might want to help me add vocabuary and increase percentage for my grammer.



I would know because i check



http://www.grammarly.com/?q=grammar%26amp;gcli鈥?/a>Help Grammer Fix please help me Professional Expert(fast 10 point)?
The word grammar is spelled with two of the letter "a" and none of the letter "e."



Geronimo Stilton is an adventurous mouse who is a talented detective. The series of mystery novels is one in which the title character is also the narrator who pretends to be human.

No comments:

Post a Comment