Monday, January 23, 2012

What book to read, I really like adventures about 250 pages?

i like shortish longish books never really long like Harry Potter and not short like Geronimo Stilton i like in the middle What book to read, I really like adventures about 250 pages?
War and Peace... Leo Tolstoy



The Silmarillion ... JRR Tolkien





Behind the Blue and Gray: The Soldier's Life in the Civil War (Young Reader's Hist- Civil War) by Delia Ray



Young Joan by Barbara Dana



The Young Inferno by John Agard and Satoshi Kitamura

Caleb's Choice (Puffin Novel) by G. Clifton Wisler

Picture Perfect (Young Adult Fiction) by Elaine Marie AlphinWhat book to read, I really like adventures about 250 pages?
Um I would try Sweep! I loved it and coincidentally its 250 pgs long....weird lolWhat book to read, I really like adventures about 250 pages?
hmmm well you could try Anthony Howizt he writes some great short stories he also wrote Alex Rider which is even better so if you have trouble finding him by his name you can Alex Rider. and James Patterson wrote the Angel Experiment and I love that seris so enjoy.
vampire academy

vampire dairies
  • peterbilt
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment