Monday, January 23, 2012

I've tried asking but no one answers. =^( 10 PTS BEST ANSWER?

I've asked this before and now that I have more details I'm asking it again.



also I'm in 7th grade if that helps.



DOES HE LIKE ME OR IS IT JUST ME?



I really like this guy named James and he sits next to me in english sixth period and we have 4th and 5th period together also.



So in 6th period last Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, he's asking me for gum so I said no and he begged. Wednesday and Thurs I gave him some. On Wed I gave him some gum and I almost said you should give me a hug but said "u should be proud" and he smiled. And on Thurs, I accidently poured 3 pieces of gum into his sweaty hand. I was like "Oops gimme 2!" hes like "my hands are sweaty." I was like "eww" and then said "I bringing my "girl scented" hand sanitizer" and he was like "I don't care."



He always copies my paper.



Today (Jan 21) after lunch we had silent reading and he pulls out "geronimo stilton" and I said "Omigod I read that in like 2nd grade" I forgot my book so I'm reading the literature book on my desk. He puts his kiddie book away and pretends to read something else, but he's staring at me while I read. Also when we were supposed to read the greek myths, I flipped to one story and then to another and he reads the first story I read then goes to the next one that I was reading right then. Today when I was talking to him sometimes he'd pretend to fall asleep or smile and say "Who are you talking to?" I was like "Shut up!" playfully



Also at lunch today (Jan 21) me and my friends went to the back and we were looking around and James came and was playing with some sort of ball and kept looking back at me.



Also today (Jan 23) I was sitting in class at 6th period and James and I were talking so I decided I was embarassed talking to him alone cauz I felt totally shy and he might figure out my secret so I included the people behind me and I noticed every time I turned around to talk to them he would stare at me while I was talking. On myspace I decided to talk to his friend and I go

"Does James like me? He flirts with me and he stares at me creepily." and his friend says "he never told me who he likes. I asked him, but he didn't tell me."



I will not be offended if you say no and please don't tell me to go ask him out because I'm too shy and scared.

If you say he doesn't like me then how to I make myself noticeable to him?

Does he like me or is it just me?I've tried asking but no one answers. =^( 10 PTS BEST ANSWER?
Thats sweet...um....Well, youre in 7th grade. I'm in college, hahaha....I think James is a crazy hormone driven pre-teen. However, do you like him? If you do why don't you ask him if he likes you? If not, the next time he stares at you funny walk over to him and jab a pencil in his right eye socket...or you could just tell him to back off. (I was joking about the jabbing thing, see if you were in college you would get that joke and I would not need to clarify it and tell you never to poke someones eye out---unless they're trying to rape you or something.) Anyway it's not like youre going to marry him, youre in 7th grade. So if I were you I wouldn't worry about him. He's a crazy guy stuck between the akward period of youth and adulthood. If you like him though then pass him a note during class. Give it to him though, don't give it to someone else to pass to him, thats just asking for trouble. Write the note just like this: "Hey, James...I notice that you like to stare at me a lot; you know, I'm single and I'm looking for a nice guy to spend time with outside of school. You interested?"
sorry but i think people dont answer because the dont feel like reading your details, at least thats just meI've tried asking but no one answers. =^( 10 PTS BEST ANSWER?
You should ask him out but only when it seems like you're in a deep conversation
im sorry but thats to long to read.I've tried asking but no one answers. =^( 10 PTS BEST ANSWER?
I think it's both.

He probably have a boyish crush on you, but you might be thinking too hard about this.

He asked you for gum, looked at your book. he could just be friendly. But I guess 7th graders don't do these things unless they are actually a little interested.



So yeah, I hope that answers your question...

Don't let it get to your head.
Yeah that's way too long. But my advice is just to just tell him straight up that you like him or whatever.



But then again, you won't even be in touch with this guy in like 3 years so it doesn't really matter.
well it may seem like he likes you, but guys always flirt with girls like that to trick you so they can feel like a "player". But if you really think he likes you drop him some hints so he knows you're interested!
U r in da 7th grade!!Aight,I m in da 9th grade and I experienced that when u r in the 7th grade u wont know da true meaning of love,u knw wad i'm sayin'??I m not sayin' he doesnt luv u or smthing,else why would he even flirt with u in da 1st place,u feel me???He sure likes u some way or da other but still wouldnt know da true meaning of luv as i mentioned b4.He just admires u!! Aight???
well. to me it sounds like hes majorly flirting with you.

so. either he likes you or hes a manwhore.

is he always flirting with other girls or does it seem like just you.?

i think your best option would just be to ask him yourself.

send him a text or note or something.

you dont have to ask him face to face cuz tat can be kinda akward. hah. good luck.! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment