Monday, January 30, 2012

How do i get my Japanese. import Psp to read American UMD Movies?

I either want to change the Region code so i can watch it, or try and somehow fake it to read it...How do i get my Japanese. import Psp to read American UMD Movies?The japanese import has no region code, so i dont see why it wont read, as for the movie, it might have a region code, My friend has a white psp import and his works fine besides the annoying movies that HAVE to have a region code.How do i get my Japanese. import Psp to read American UMD Movies?All PSP's have a region code. The only thing is, it affects movies, not games. I can play any import game I want on my even if i didn't have a custom firmware, but you cannot play movies that are not of that region code. I would say get a custom firmware installed on it (www.maxconsole.com will have details on that in their forums). Be careful about that though, it requires flashing you systems internal memory, so there is a small small small small chance it will brick (can't be used)



If you do install a custom firmware (go with 3.03 OEC not 3.10 OEA) go into your recovery menu (hold the R button as it boots) and change the region code to the code of the movie, then it should play.

No comments:

Post a Comment