Monday, January 23, 2012

PLZ Help!! I've tried asking but no one answers!!!! 10 PTS BEST ANSWER!!!?

DOES HE LIKE ME OR IS IT JUST ME?



I really like this guy named James and he sits next to me in english sixth period and we have 4th and 5th period together also.



So in 6th period last Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, he's asking me for gum so I said no and he begged. Wednesday and Thurs I gave him some. On Wed I gave him some gum and I almost said you should give me a hug but said "u should be proud" and he smiled. And on Thurs, I accidently poured 3 pieces of gum into his sweaty hand. I was like "Oops gimme 2!" hes like "my hands are sweaty." I was like "eww" and then said "I bringing my "girl scented" hand sanitizer" and he was like "I don't care."



He always copies my paper.



Today after lunch we had silent reading and he pulls out "geronimo stilton" and I said "Omigod I read that in like 2nd grade" I forgot my book so I'm reading the literature book on my desk. He puts his kiddie book away and pretends to read something else, but he's staring at me while I read. Also when we were supposed to read the greek myths, I flipped to one story and then to another and he reads the first story I read then goes to the next one that I was reading right then. Today when I was talking to him sometimes he'd pretend to fall asleep or smile and say "Who are you talking to?" I was like "Shut up!"

Also at lunch today me and my friends went to the back and we were looking around and James came and was playing with some sort of ball and kept looking back at me.



I will not be offended if you say no and please don't tell me to go ask him out because I'm too shy and scared.

If you say he doesn't like me then how to I make myself noticeable to him?

Does he like me or is it just me?PLZ Help!! I've tried asking but no one answers!!!! 10 PTS BEST ANSWER!!!?
well.. what grade are you in. maybe junior high or below he likes you. but if your in hs then he is using you for the gum and cheating. dont think he likes you for that esp!! but the rest... well it COULD be a crush but idk. i would go with he is more or less just having fun/striking conversation. go with it, just have fun. itll work out great as friends but if im wrong and he likes you more then that then great :)
He likes you, I think he is playing hard to get to know. Maybe he is a little shy to. I think you should go for it and ask him out. Why are you afraid to ask? All he can do is say no, but I have a feeling he is waiting for you to make the first move. I know you can do it, do it for me and let me know how you make out.PLZ Help!! I've tried asking but no one answers!!!! 10 PTS BEST ANSWER!!!?
It's really hard to tell, I mean it's a possibility. He defiantly likes you has a friend but because I don't know either of you in person I don't know. My best guess is yes, you should talk to him more in your classes.
he definatly likes you. that is obvious. You just need to talk to him more. The hug idea was a good one. Wait for him to ask you out.PLZ Help!! I've tried asking but no one answers!!!! 10 PTS BEST ANSWER!!!?
i think he likes you! it sounds like he teases you. the next time he asks for gum you should be like why do you always ask me for gum do you like me or something and laugh. see what his reaction is. Also watch how he treats other girls and see if he treats you diffrently like teases your more or looks at you more and stuff like that!! =] good luck!! =]



answer my question please?:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i think he likes u cuz i liked this guy and i felt the same way u do and i told him i liked him him and 2 weeks later he asked me out and we've been datin for 1 year, on and off the other 2 years
ok this dude sounds retarded anywayzzz;;; he definatly likes u dont be shy but ask around like his franns when hes not around and be like does your friend like me or something.......anywayz luck with the retarded boii
Yeah, he likes you. Just be sweet with him and see how he responds if you like him back. Flirt with him but don't be an annoying stalker cause that can be bad. Good luck!
It seems like he likes you. Next time he asks for gum tell him you want a hug for it, its called flirting.
im sorry, im still laughing at all the

"i was like"

"omigod"

"and he was like"





great writing
oh he definitely likes you ive been in the exact situation before and we went out for like a year then i moved
he likes you

i know you said dont say go and as him out butt i think you should



its obvious he likes you and if your not sure get your friends to sus him out
seriously??



yeah, he likes you
he noticed you, he likes you,,,,a lot
he hates you. sorry
Sounds like he does. You should ask him cause if you don't you'll always wonder and probably regret it. So do!!
Probably. If there is no gf then totally ask him.
he likes you or your just really good friends.
Run, he likes you
I think he likes you!!!
i think hes definetely in to you try flirting a little see what happens don't be afraid if you really like him u should tell him
he might like you

Or he's using you to copy your paper
pay attention to your school work.
aye , if he notices you , then he likes you: )
I honestly think that he likes you. And i would just talk to him more. And smile alot so he doesn't think your completely annoyed or think hes immature. whether you do or don't =p
omg this guy is probably just using you for certain things

find a better guy
i think so
just buy a couple of coffee`s,then you`ll know.eh?.
you need more self confidence
he likes u
why is he copying ur paper?

isn't tat bad? hm..

i think he likes you.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment