Saturday, February 18, 2012

CULTURAL AMERICAN MOVIES - to show to my exchange students!?

I want some movies to show to my Chinese exchange students...preferably movies that basically everybody knows(assuming "everybody" means "Americans" in this question).

The students are 15-17 years old, two boys and a girl.



I'm thinking Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribbean, and some disney classics like The Lion King. Any others?

preferably something i can get on dvd, since i dont have a vhs player :)CULTURAL AMERICAN MOVIES - to show to my exchange students!?The ones that you thought of are really good, and I was thinking maybe "Holes", by Louis Sachar. Or Wall-E? Kung Fu Panda, Fantastic 4 (I don't know if that is American), and Batman! The new one, that could be good.CULTURAL AMERICAN MOVIES - to show to my exchange students!?
american pie...its got the word "american" right in itCULTURAL AMERICAN MOVIES - to show to my exchange students!?The Sandlot is a good one.CULTURAL AMERICAN MOVIES - to show to my exchange students!?
behind enemy lines!CULTURAL AMERICAN MOVIES - to show to my exchange students!?American Graffitti

No comments:

Post a Comment