Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is this that we see in the movies about american women true?

pepper spray lol appears in so many movies (twilight, hoodwinked, dogma,etc) i find it funny because i'm odd one out here because i carry pepper spray, is it really as common as they put it? or would i be the odd one out there too?Is this that we see in the movies about american women true?Actually my dad told me he had been searching for some pepper spray for me to defend myself with while at college my freshman year and quite a few of my friends got pepper spray from their parents...Is this that we see in the movies about american women true?Truth is, not too many people in real life carry pepper spray. It's often added to movies and television to up the ante of the drama, but it is in fact illegal in many states. Plus, it can be tough to fumble for it in emergency situations and is just not that practical to use.Is this that we see in the movies about american women true?I really don't know anyone who uses pepper spray. But my parents had some way back in the day until i found it and was playing with it and sprayed my cousin dave in the face so they got rid of it.Is this that we see in the movies about american women true?
I don't know any one who carries pepper spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment