Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'd like to know some movies which talk about suicide in American society?

i'm doing a research about suicide in the US,anybody can think of any documents or movies?i'm looking for this kind of movie,especially about teenagers and minor communities like asian or hispanic,thanks!I'd like to know some movies which talk about suicide in American society?As for films, I would recommend "The Dead Poets Society," or maybe "The Royal Tenenbaums" (though there is just an attempt). The film "Girl, Interrupted" and the book it is based off of might be good as well.



A good non-fiction source might be "Teenage Wasteland" by Donna Gaines. She discusses teenage suicide rather in depth.I'd like to know some movies which talk about suicide in American society?
look on the pbs.org website. they do stuff like that. or even dateline nbc.I'd like to know some movies which talk about suicide in American society?Ordinary People

Timothy Hutton starred- great example

I don't believe the ethnicity matters - a lot of teens feel isolated and alone- that I believe is the greatest factor in the attempts.I'd like to know some movies which talk about suicide in American society?
Leaving Las Vegas.I'd like to know some movies which talk about suicide in American society?"Virgin suicides".

No comments:

Post a Comment