Saturday, February 18, 2012

Egypt, beside the American movies , have you tried to watch movies from a different country , diff. culture?

like French movies , Italian , Spanish , Turkish..Chinese.....Japanese....Indian.鈥?/div>
  • 1 year ago
  • Report Abuse
Egypt, beside the American movies , have you tried to watch movies from a different country , diff. culture?I love Japanese horror and thriller movies



and Spanish movies by Pedro Almod贸var ... like Volver



I also enjoyed "Mar adentro"



French movies are very interesting but very noir and always shot in black atmospheres :/



I don't like Indian movies ... but i know they have gotten better over the past few years ....



Swedish and German movies are worth a shot but the language is too hard on my ears ...



Russian movies are sometimes great !!



some Iranian movies are good too ...



so in a nutshell ,,,, yes I do enjoy movies from different cultures :)))))Egypt, beside the American movies , have you tried to watch movies from a different country , diff. culture?
well, I never actually tried, but it sorta happened that I watched some French movies which I really liked (like the "Taxi" series ;))...I watch British movies, tried the Indian ones but it didn't go so well :D I've also watched a Japanese one before %26amp; I honestly liked it, though not all the ones I watched after that were any good....um mm...bas keda....American %26amp; Egyptian movies all the time :)Egypt, beside the American movies , have you tried to watch movies from a different country , diff. culture?yes



British ,Australian,Canadian, Egyptian,Lebanese ,French ,Italian, Chinese,Turkish , Indian,Japanese,Korean ,German ,Swedish,Russian ,and Spanish



yet the American cinema is more advanced than any of them
They don't show us anything but American movies here in Egypt so you don't really have the choice unless you are a very cultured person who might go to watch a movie in a cultural center or in the opera house.Egypt, beside the American movies , have you tried to watch movies from a different country , diff. culture?well yeah haha. i remember having to watch these Spanish soap operas for like the first 3 years of highschool to enforce our Spanish skills.. %26amp; then i stopped watching them lol



but yeah i watch French movies sometimes..

we sa3aat Indian movies (super dramatic typical aflam hendy) haha but w/ English subtitles obviouslyEgypt, beside the American movies , have you tried to watch movies from a different country , diff. culture?
Yeah, I watched well obviously Egyptian movies.



Also I watched French movies, Belgian movies, British movies
i like turkish and spanish series. i used to watch french movies years ago.. n they suck.

definitely lots of indian movies.. my only experience in chinese stuff is "osheen".. n it was horrible.Egypt, beside the American movies , have you tried to watch movies from a different country , diff. culture?
Yes, I watched French, British, Indian and Chinese movies.

I like French movies but they don't make a lot of movies per year and i like Chinese movies too, they are developing too fast.
Indian.



Also I like to watch 3D movies. Not sure if they are available in egypt. But they are here in US.
You know that now all the arab world so into Turkish drama I used to watch a few....Plus Indian i used to watch them .. but all of them nearly the same story...
indian and turkish

No comments:

Post a Comment